Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

JAZ


Evening all hope you've had a lovely weekend, we have had Cato today and had a movie day, just love it.

I am sharing a card and box made using Sara's Signature Collection, Glamour. It's absolutely a stunning collection.

 I was asked for a girly card so I hope this was girly enough for the recipient , The A3 card used for the box was from Sara's Flutterby Collection just as stunning.





CHALLENGES

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes.
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes.
Emerald City Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs Julie
XXXXXX


9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and box Julie, absolutely gorgeous.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and box. More a gift than just a card!! Love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful duo Julie. Gorgeous colour and stunning die-cuts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card and box Julie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie.......hope you're well, my crafty friend, it's been a while since I stopped by! Love your card, absolutely stunning & so very girly.....I bet the recipient was thrilled to bits with it! hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and box Julie. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is stunning. I love all of it, the card and the box. Just lovely. Perfect work in that royal purple color. Thanks for sharing your talent at Colour Crazy challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning makes Julie since I have been absent. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.Thanks for entering in to the Emerald City Crafts Challenge

    ReplyDelete